Instant Oatmeal Packet Cookies RecipeIngredients:
- 1/2 cup butter, Softened
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional) or 1/2 cup nuts (optional)
- Use 6 Packets Of Instant Oatmeal (can use all one flavor, or different combinations) For some reason not letting me put this with the ingredient list sorry
- Preheat oven to 350°. Beat softened butter with the white sugar and brown butter until smooth and creamy, then beat in the milk and egg until smooth. Meanwhile, stir the dry ingredients together in a separate bowl. Gently mix in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until evenly blended. Mix in the nuts or raisins (if using).
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2-inches apart on prepared baking sheets, flattening the tops of the cookie dough until they’re about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes, or until the cookies are light brown and crispy on the edges. Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes. Place on cooling rack to cool completely.
Makes about 15-18 cookies.